The watermelons is ten and a half cause they are delicious. The liquor/ alcohol is a one; those are bad for you and cause car accidents.
Haha. Thanks. The wine bottles one was my first oil painting ever. I wasn't allowed to choose what I painted. :)
Soo.... you've gotten progressively better. kinda.
I'm pretty critical, though. I feel like I should apologize for it...?
1. Why is there a number 8...? :)
2. I'll take that as a compliment. Kinda. :)
3. No you shouldn't. If someone couldn't take criticism, then, well, they probably wouldn't improve. Well, that's how I improve anyways... But can you, like, tell me what to fix and what to work on? Thanks! :)
1. Whoa, okay, where'd that 8 come from? Iris is a spazz brain.
2. You're welcome then, kinda?
3. Hmm... how to improve? let's see... for the Quetzal, I would say that for all the lights and darks of the colors, you should add some more other colors to it- like, for the brighter part on the Quetzal's head, it looks kinda white right now, but by adding other colors, say, yellow, it can look a lot more exciting. Oh, and sometimes, it doesn't look like it needs more colors in the photograph, but to make it look good and use the photograph colors, you have to be really, really good with all the tiny details, which is a bit harder.
For all the rest of your old paintings, especially the cat, the flower, and the wine, try to make the darks darker and lights lighter, to add contrast. Otherwise, the colors look kinda... flat.
Also, for the cat, the drawing itself seems kinda odd looking.
Yeah.. that's just my opinion. I'm probably wrong on some things, since I'm just an amateur, too!
By the way, I might do a kind of post like this too, if you don't mind?
Other Writing Pieces