Okay. I honestly really don't know how this works, but I'm following the rules. Oh. Speaking of rules... Here they are!
11 facts about myself.
1. I am really bad at these kinds of "listing things about yourself" things.
2. I'm a weirdo and I like being a weirdo. There's no normal if there's no weirdness!
3. I love music. I love singing, often annoying the people around me by singing obnoxiously loudly... I love playing the violin and piano, normally just randomly playing, but it's fun so, yeah! I love listening to music, and I get in trouble for listening to music sometimes...
4. I love art. I've been taking art classes for... Geez, I don't even know how long. About 5 to 6 years maybe? I recently started oil painting, and I am PROUD.
5. I love athletics. I play, for fun and/or for a team, volleyball, racquetball, and Ultimate Frisbee. I figure skate, run for cross country, and do track and field. I think I like track and field the most. I don't really know.
6. I have a ton of mottos, but currently, it is "Just take a straw and suck it up."
7. Poetry is a way for me to vent. If I'm angry or sad, or just feeling downright pessimistic, I write poetry instead of making dents in the wall (it's more money efficient and doesn't hurt physically as much).
8. My favorite color... You know what, I like all of the colors of the spectrum. Even the ones I can't see. This world would be nothing if there was a single color that was missing. But I favor some blues, oranges, yellows, and greens.
9. I have a low heat tolerance. I have a high cold tolerance. Anything hotter than 85 degrees Fahrenheit is too hot. Humidity is my most hated foe. That's why the order of my favorite seasons are: Winter, spring, fall, summer.
10. My favorite number is 9, and my life revolves around the number 9.
11. Frozen is the best movie of the world to me.
To answer your questions, Emily...
Question and Answer to #1
Q: Do you have a pet? What's your favorite animal?
A: No, I don't have a pet, unless if younger siblings count. My favorite animal is the wolf. Independent and dependent. Just like me. Or I'm just like them...
Question and Answer to #2
Q: Have a favorite childhood book?
A: The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle is by far my favorite childhood book. I keep reading it over and over, and each time, the meaning gets deeper and deeper. When I was little, I just thought that the caterpillar turned into a butterfly. I didn't think past that. Oh, the things I didn't realize when I was younger. I technically still am a child, but I mean...
Question and Answer to #3
Q: Favorite pastime, besides reading or writing?
A: I have many favorite pastimes other than reading/writing. If the weather's nice, I like to just go out and, well, play! If the weather isn't nice, I just stay inside and draw, practice my instruments, or just eat. You have to LOVE eating.
Question and Answer to #4
Q: Favorite color? Would you dye your hair this color for a million bucks?
A: I like all the possible and impossible colors, but my "favorite" is this goldish orange. Like the orange at sunrise and sunset. No, I would not dye my hair that color for any amount of money. *shivers* Unless if was just the tips of my hair. Then that would be fine. My teacher dyed her hair neon orange. Let me just say: It did not end well. *shivers again*
Question and Answer to #5
Q: Is there a song that could be the soundtrack to your life?
A: Actually, yes. Either "Human" by Christina Perri or "Titanium" by David Guetta ft. Sia. I mean, I'm only human! But those harsh criticisms and rude comments from others don't affect me as much anymore.
Question and Answer to #6
Q: Could I see a picture of your handwriting?
A: Yes. Yes you could. :)
Q: What is your favorite social media site? (Links, please?)
A: Facebook! It's up at the top in the very top right corner. I haven't used it in quite a while though...
Question and Answer to #8
Q: What is your favorite word?
A: My favorite word, at the moment, is evanescence.
Question and Answer to #9
Q: What’s your favorite food? Do you like ice cream??
A: My favorite food is ice cream. And yes, I like ice cream. :)
Some ice creams have seaweed in it!
Okay. Back to answering questions...
Question and Answer to #10
Q: Have you ever read a book you absolutely hate?
A: Not yet, but who knows! Maybe that will happen one day! *knocks on wood*
Question and Answer to #11
Q: What are a couple of your major life goals?
A: I hope to be noticed for my poetry one day. I also hope that I will have a good-paying job that I enjoy, because I don't want to be one of those people who hates their job. I want a job that I could look forward to. That job would help me earn enough money to lead an average or above average life. Another one of my major life goals is to be able to live with no regrets. I don't want to do something right now, when I'm so young, and regret it when I'm older. Leading a life of regret is NOT good. Taking risks is good, but there's a fine line between taking too much of a risk and taking a safe risk. Wait. The question says a couple... Couple meaning two... Well, a gave a few! Oops! :D
And now for the nominating of the 9.
Haha. Nine. Yep. I told you all that my life revolves around the number 9!
Anyways... Drum roll please!
1. Ana at Butterflies of the Imagination
2. Adonia at The Stone Table
3. (Anonymous) at The Thoughts of a Dreamer
4. Iris at Purple Lambs Will Fly
5. Stephanie at Crazy Little Love Birds
6. Athelas at Red Lettering
7. Samantha at Bookish Serendipity
8. (Everyone) at Ravens and Writing Desks
9. Kaycee at The Pink Cave
Last but not least, here are the 11 questions for the people I have nominated!
1. What are your goals for the future? Rate them from most important to least important!
2. Do you think you will be blogging 20 years from now?
3. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Why?
4. Would you rather be poor but happy, or be rich but sad?
5. What is your favorite book in the whole world at this moment?
6. THINK FAST! THERE'S A PURPLE PEGASUS FLYING TOWARDS YOU. WHAT DO YOU DO?
7. What is the dumbest injury you have received? (Mine is a scar that received 5 stitches because I jumped off, but caught my leg on, some bleachers. XD )
8. Have you ever watched Frozen? If you have, what is your favorite song from that movie?
9. Cats or dogs?
10. Favorite sport?
11. Why did you start blogging?
Now I'm off to tell those people about their nominations of the Liebster Award!
Thanks again Emily!